Pre-Professional Advisors support current and incoming students throughout their undergraduate studies who are interested in pursuing careers in the healthcare and law professions. Students may choose any major that interests them, and can incorporate professional program requirements into their course planning and extra-curricular experiences.
Advisors assist students in the following areas:
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Professional Program Course Planning
- Entrance Exam Preparation Information
- Job Shadowing/Internship Experience
- Navigating the Application Process
- Reviewing Personal Statements and Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Explore this web site to learn more.