Advising for Pre-Professional Students!
Pre-Professional Advisors support current and incoming students throughout their undergraduate studies who are interested in going to a Professional School after College.
The College of STEM offers a Pre-Professional Health Minor for students who are interested in pursuing medical school, dental school, pharmacy school, or optometry school without a science-based degree. The Pre-Professional Health Minor provides foundational course material for medical related programs. Admission and pre-requisite requirements very among medical related programs. Please contact Sabrina Moore (Pre-Professional Health Advisor) if you are interested in this minor.
Advisors assist students in the following areas:
Pre-Professional Areas and Advisors
- Dental School, Medical School, Pharmacy School, Physician Assistant School, or Optometry School: Sabrina Moore
- Veterinary School (Biomedical): Dr. Oliver Oakley
- Veterinary School (Agriculture): Dr. Andrea Sexten
- Law School: Dan Royalty
- Physical Therapy School: Dr. Matthew Sabin
- Helping you discover what majors will work for you
- Pre-Professional Program Course Planning
- Entrance Exam Preparation Information
- Navigating the Application Process
- Reviewing Personal Statements and Resume or Curriculum Vitae