Pre-Pro Health Society
SPRING 2019: Pre-Professional Health Society will meet on Thursdays from 5:00 - 6:00 pm in NSB Room 4105
All pre-professional health students at EKU are welcome to attend meetings and get involved. There are three basic levels of engagement in the Society: Committee Ambassador, Committee Member, and General Member. The mission of the Society is to coordinate and implement activities that support, engage and build community around pre-professional health students at EKU.
1) Officially join the Society through the RSO group (note in the "About Me" section of your personal profile if you are pre-dental, pre-medical, pre-optometry, pre-pharmacy, or pre-physician assistant): https://orgsync.com/147269/chapter.
2) Join the Society's Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1096403967167410/.
The group is comprised of the following committees:
- Pre-Pro Health Community Service Committee
- Pre-Pro Health Seminar, Trainings, and Workshops Committee
- Pre-Pro Health Fundraising & Treasury Committee
- Pre-Dental Committee
- Pre-Medical Committee
- Pre-Pharmacy Committee
- Pre-Physician Assistant Committee
- Pre-Optometry Committee
The Society meets every week-alternating between whole group meetings and speakers. Whole group meetings follow this general format:
- Treasurer and Fundraising Update
- Community Service Update
- Seminar, Trainings, and Workshops Update
- Brief Updates from Pre-Dent, Pre-Med, Pre-Pharm, Pre-PA, and Pre-Opt
- Break into Separate Committees