Center for Pre-Professional Advising
Welcome to the EKU Center for Pre-Professional Advising!
The Center for Pre-Professional Advising serves current and incoming students, throughout their undergraduate studies, who are interested in pursuing careers in the healthcare and law professions. Students may choose any major that interests them, and can incorporate professional program requirements into their course planning and extra-curricular experiences.
We currently assist students in the following areas:
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine (Biology)
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Professional Program Course Planning
- Entrance Exam Preparation Resources
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Job Shadowing/Internship Experience
- Professional School Choices
- Navigating the Application Process
- Personal Statements
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Other Services